Dr. Glidden Subscribers
For anything to do with your Account (managed by Worldweb Pass), click here to trouble shoot.
You can cancel your subscription at anytime. Please note that you must cancel your subscription before it renews for a subsequent month in order to avoid being charged for the next month’s subscription fee. If you cancel your subscription, the cancellation will become effective at the end of the then current monthly subscription period.
PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
How do I sign up as an member?
- Click here and follow the purchase prompts. You can choose between 4 different memberships. Ambassador, Advocate, Supporter or Trial. Please visit the Info page to learn more about what each membership offers.
How do I share a video if I'm an Ambassador?
- Watch the video tutorial below.
I have health related questions. Who can I talk to?
- The best way to get your health questions answered is to become an Advocate. Join in\ the live video Q&A's where Dr. Glidden can answer your questions.
- Alternately you can go to www.EiffelHealth.com. They have information about the supplements Dr. Glidden recommends and can help you with any questions you may have.
Where are the old archives?
- Older content has been added to the new GLIDDEN.healthcare website. Some webinars were not carried over so that they could be updated in the coming months. You can look forward to brand new video content. Stay tuned!
Is my Insider membership still valid?
- No. If you want access to Webinars, Health Chat, and Live Video & Radio, you will need to sign up as an Advocate (managed by Worldweb Pass).